section20

                                                          A Trip To The World


Eating good food makes your stomach happy and travelling makes your soul happy. I always wonder that why I am so lucky that I could travel to so many countries so, as this happened now I would love  to share my story and experiences with you.

First of all let's talk about my most favorite city, Istanbul, a major city in Turkey. Istanbul is full of rich history, ancient empires, numerous architectural wonders. I visited Istanbul on 2015 and I still remember how pleasant the weather and the environment  was. I visited The Blue Mosque, Galata Tower , Bosphorus  river etc. The Blue Mosque also known as the Sultan Ahmed Mosque was constructed  between 1609 and 1616. It is one of the main attractions to the tourists. This mosque contains Ahmed's tomb, a madrasah and a hospice. However , I could not go to the inside of the mosque I am quiet sure that the inside of the mosque is equally pretty as it's outside look. Galata Tower , I love this place Which was built as a watch tower and  now it is a tourist spot. There is a restaurant on the top floor attached with a round  balcony , you can go to the balcony and literally see the whole city from  there. I would recommend everyone to visit Galata Tower if they are in Istanbul.

Now Let's go to the heaven of the world , Kashmir, India. Not a place where you can do lots of excited activities but still your eyes and mind will thank you if you take a visit there. I remember when  I entered to that state all I could see was mountains and ice. It took almost 2 hours to reach my hotel from the airport and that entire time I was staring outside from my car, I could not take my eyes off. I will surely not give you any description of the scenery, because I don't know any word that can describe that. The only word that I can say is heaven which I have already mentioned before.  Beside this beautiful natural scenery you can enjoy good food. Moreover I would like to mention that the people of Kashmir are amazing and friendly. I can say without any  doubt that you will never get bored if you have a conversation with a stranger in Kashmir.

Talking about Makkah, a city of  Saudi Arabia, always gives me goosebumps. It is a special place for every Muslim as here we perform Umrah and Hajj . I feel really thankful that I had a chance to perform Umrah. Other than that it is a peaceful,  safest place in the world. You will see different people from different countries praying there together, no discrimination , no crime , only unity. Moreover, there are a lot of shops in Makkah. So one can do window shopping and shopping there. Also, there is a mysterious   place  in Medina call Wadi E jinn . It is a valley and an anti gravity hill. I went there by a car and surprisingly if the car's gear is in neural it moves automatically and no one knows the science behind it. Furthermore, another thing that really  shocked me that at a certain point of this hill  people cannot make a road. Somehow the pitch don't stays there. It is still a matter of wonder.

 Another city that I have visited in England is London. First I visited THE Buckingham Palace. Even tough I did not go inside of the palace as it is a bit expensive also I did not have enough time. However, I saw it from outside, there were some security guards. They show rally in  a certain time. As far as I know that they do this rally occasionally. So I was lucky enough to see it.  I also visited most famous place in U.K , Madame Tussauds. It is a museum chain for life-size wax replicas of celebrities and historic icons in themed galleries. There was also a movie theater, where I watched a 4D movie for the first time in my life . Overall I really enjoyed.

Finally, at the end I would like to say that, in this era  of competition , stress , depression , failures we all should take a break from our daily life and take some time to heal ourselves and travel more. That helps to know foreign culture as well as it helps us to think out of the box. Also makes people open-minded. 

Name : Yousra Zaman

ID: 22301738

sec : 20



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RUBIK'S CUBE: AN AMAZING INVENTION IN THE DISGUISE OF A SIMPLE TOY

Thalassophile

What would happen if Hitler won World War II?